WeasyPrint 0.41 has been released.
WeasyPrint now depends on pdfrw >= 0.4.
- #471: Support page marks and bleed.
- #513: Don’t crash on unsupported image-resolution values.
- #506: Fix @font-face use with write_* methods.
- #500: Improve readability of _select_source function.
- #498: Use CSS prefixes as recommended by the CSSWG.
- #441: Fix rendering problems and crashes when using @font-face.
- bb3a4db: Try to break pages after a block before trying to break inside it.
- 1d1654c: Fix and test corner cases about named pages.