WeasyPrint 0.42 has been released.
WeasyPrint is not tested with (end-of-life) Python 3.3 anymore.
This release is probably the last version of the 0.x series.
Next version may include big changes:
- end of Python 2.7 support,
- initial support of bidirectional text,
- initial support of flexbox,
- improvements for speed and memory usage.
- #532: Support relative file URIs when using CLI.
- #553: Fix slow performance for pre-formatted boxes with a lot of children.
- #409: Don’t crash when rendering some tables.
- #39: Fix rendering of floats in inlines.
- #301: Split lines carefully.
- #530: Fix root when frozen with Pyinstaller.
- #534: Handle SVGs containing images embedded as data URIs.
- #360: Fix border-radius rendering problem with some PDF readers.
- #525: Fix pipenv support.
- #227: Smartly handle replaced boxes with percentage width in auto-width parents.
Don’t ignore CSS
@pagerules that are imported by an