WeasyPrint 43rc1 has been released.
This version is experimental, don’t use it in production. If you find bugs, please report them!
You can read the list of open tickets that will be closed before version 43 and tell us if you need another issue to be added into this list.
- Python 3.4+ is now needed, Python 2.x is not supported anymore
- Cairo 1.15.4+ is now needed, but 1.10+ should work with missing features (such as links, outlines and metadata)
- Pdfrw is not needed anymore
- Beautiful website
- #579: Initial support of flexbox
- #592: Support @font-face on Windows
- #306: Add a timeout parameter to the URL fetcher functions
- #594: Split tests using modern pytest features
- #599: Make tests pass on Windows
- #604: Handle target counters and target texts
- #631: Enable counter-increment and counter-reset in page context
- #622: Allow pathlib.Path objects for HTML, CSS and Attachment classes
- #674: Add extensive installation instructions for Windows
- #558: Fix attachments
- #565, #596, #539: Fix many PDF rendering, printing and compatibility problems
- #614: Avoid crashes and endless loops caused by a Pango bug
- #662: Fix warnings and errors when generating documentation
- #666, #685: Fix many table layout rendering problems
- #680: Don’t crash when there’s no font available
- #662: Fix support of some align values in tables