WeasyPrint 45 has been released.
WeasyPrint now has a code of conduct.
A new website has been launched, with beautiful and useful graphs about speed and memory use across versions: check WeasyPerf.
- Python 3.5+ is now needed, Python 3.4 is not supported anymore
- #798: Prevent endless loop and index out of range in pagination
- #784: Fix library loading on Alpine
- #791: Use path2url in tests for Windows
- #789: Add LICENSE file to distributed sources
- #788: Fix pending references
- #780: Don’t draw patterns for empty page backgrounds
- #774: Don’t crash when links include quotes
- #637: Fix a problem with justified text
- #763: Launch tests with Python 3.7
- #704: Fix a corner case with tables
- #804: Don’t logger handlers defined before importing WeasyPrint
- #109, #748: Don’t include punctuation for hyphenation
- #770: Don’t crash when people use uppercase words from old-fashioned Microsoft fonts in tables, especially when there’s an 5th column
- Use a separate logger to report the rendering process
- Add a
--debugCLI parameter and set debug level for unknown prefixed CSS properties
- Define minimal versions of Python and setuptools in setup.cfg